Friday, July 2, 2010


A LETTER FROM ME TO YOU

Dear love,

It is 1900hrs here and your thoughts clog my mind

Thinking of what you are doing

What you are thinking of?

Where you are, and with whom.

I think of you everyday

Every second that passes you are part of that thought

What is this that you do to me?

That I cannot thing of another?



You fill me up so well

That id forever want that feeling to last

Last forever in me.



I want you every time

I need you in my life Edwin

You would make me the happiest woman on earth

If you would be in my life



Yes, I want you for myself

Alone.

And no other

To build that world we say

Make it happen already.



They say time waits for no man

Yet it is a virtue

Well God time is sure the best

I ECHO THIS TO THEE TO LISTEN TO MY TODAYS PRAYER.

I love you so much Edwin.

Yours truly

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment