Saturday, July 24, 2010

SILENCE SO LOUD



Your silence is so loud. I've tried, to sift away, but the menace in my mind begs me to stay, and i'm left tumbling away, running out of room to breath around you. In the quiet words I said once upon a time and wondered where in the hell is my absent mind, but every time I’m left to wander. It's in your eyes, it says to me, "trust in me, but never get too close...” if you could break down my walls, and cradle my heart in the palm of your hand I surely would, I surely would be yours." So I take the advice, and change my ways, and think about what it means to be alive... if only for the moment i'm content and much obliged. I'd give my world to you inside of a cloth bag, and kiss the air around your head I wish to be close, but your silence is pushing me away. And you say "thanks for the stars, I know it means so much to a peddlar with such a poor fate.... but if you'd listen to these words, i've said enough without even lifting my tongue. Your kind and simple in many ways more than enough for a heart to long for, but your silence nowdays makes my mind shift, every word you utter now comes with uncertainties because to a loved one, busy schedule has can never be a reason to be silent." And I shudder in the cold today.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes comfortable silence is welcomed as knowing each other soo well u dint need to say a word. Busy or not time spent together is time valued . Yes taking to someone is pleasant and nice but silence is not always ment to be cold as ice. Either way I do not see why being ss busy as a be would cause one not to be able to speak to me


    MAKE SENSE to Think or not to Think ... Poetry is not all about rhyming poetry like any writing is an art its use is the truth either of another or ones own mind and or heart. Silent Tinkerbell Iseolde Morning aka Judgement Angel -Mourning Shadow 💚👰👯

    ReplyDelete